Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

My small moment.

My Big Burn On My Knee
By Riley


In the holidays I was very very bored until my mum said it was my sisters birthday. My sister  was very excited and happy. I started to get very angry because she was yelling out “its my birthday” and screaming as loud as she could. We planned where to go and my sister said “chipmunks”. When we got in the car dad was very slow getting out of the house because he had to put the code in for our house. When he locked everything up he forgot to get the camera so he had to go back in and get the camera. When he got back out dad had to check the car to see if its got enough gas in it.


As we arrived at chipmunks my sister started to scream. But when we got in she said it looked ugly. We went on the bouncy castle slide. After a couple of turns later she thought it was fun. But she pushed me down backwards and burnt my knee. It started to sting when I realized it was even there. I walked over to my mum and she said to go ask the counter and see if they have any bandages. Luckily they had some. I put it on and it was too small so I waited until we got home and put a big bandage on. I felt ok after that.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks really painful and sore. I hope your sister aid sorry afterwards.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.