Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Watching Zombieland
It started with a Scream I felt scared. When the zombie screamed I  hid under my blanket as fast as I could. My dad was laughing because he got use to Zombieland. But I was not. Later in the movie the zombie shooters found a movie theater. There was a man that disguised himself as a zombie so all the other zombies don't know hes a human. Anyway the shooters came to the theatre. They were having fun at the theater. Then the man who disguised himself as a zombie he almost got shot by one of the shooters. The man quickly said stop because he didn't want to die. He said to himself that was close. Anyway they all set off fighting zombies. They came to the circus it was spooky. Anyway the girls went somewhere. They got stuck on the fearfall. There were zombies climbing up the fearfall. The girls were trying to shoot the controls. Finally they got it they were falling and kicking the zombies on the way down. The boys came to rescue them but they drove their car into water. The girls quickly helped the boys out of the water and they went home in a flash car. I was glad it was over because I didn’t like it that much.

By Riley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.